WHY I LOVE JESUS AND A ROSARY FOR VICTORY OVER ISLAMIC JIHAD
Those tagged will share 5 things they love about Jesus and must tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged must provide a link in the comments box here with their name so that others can read them.
I hardly find my thoughts on Jesus to be profound but here goes nevertheless--five things I love about Jesus:
1. I love Jesus because He blessed me with the most wonderful, holy, and saintly parents whose main goal for their children has always been to see them obtain heaven. I was further blessed by God with a wonderful husband who reveres truth and sacrifices his utmost for his family.
2. I love Jesus because His death gave me an opportunity to join Him for eternity in heaven and because He continues to offer Himself for me at every Mass. I love Him because He has given my children the richness and beauty of the Tridentine Mass which I was so sorely missing in my youth.
3. I love Jesus because He did not leave us alone when He ascended to heaven. He gave us a Church which He established and that has defined and explained the faith so that I am not in the dark as to what He requires for entrance into His kingdom. Also for the Sacrament of Confession so that I can know that I am truly freed from my many sins.
4. I love Jesus because he has let me fall again and again and has not called me to account for my life when I was at the bottom. He gave me the opportunity of repentance and conversion.
5. I love Jesus because He gives me Himself--Body, Blood Soul and Divinity --in the Eucharist. I love the peace, strength and life that comes with His Body and Blood.
I now tag: (1) Athos at Three Mass'keteers, (2) Mr. Thomas Shawn at Ad Jesu Per Mariam, (3) Lord David Anthony Domet at Voxcantor, (4) Mary Alexander at Against All Heresies & (5) Louise at Purcell's Chicken Voluntary
Also over at V for Victory!, Anita has put together an excellent set of intentions to defeat Islamic Jihad which correspond to the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary. I will reproduce it here also:
First Glorious Mystery: The Resurrection
Mother, obtain for us the grace of the complete and utter defeat of Jihad, from your Divine Son, Who conquered death itself.
Second Glorious Mystery: The Ascension
Mother, obtain for us the grace of courageous and steadfast leaders in these dark times, from your Divine Son, Who sits at the right hand of the Father.
Third Glorious Mystery: The Descent of the Holy Spirit
Mother, obtain for the world the conversion of our Muslim brothers, especially those most hardened in hatred and violence, from your Divine Son, Who inundated His Church with the Holy Spirit.
Fourth Glorious Mystery: The Assumption
Mother, obtain for those who offer their lives for freedom the grace of final perseverance and protection from unprovided death, from your Divine Son Who preserved you from the corruption of sin and death.
Fifth Glorious Mystery: The Coronation
Mother, obtain for us at last the triumph of your Immaculate Heart from your Divine Son, Who has given us such a Queen and Mother.